Hair transplant surgery is the popular remedy for baldness. Patients can get their own hair transplanted in the regions where they have less or no hair. According to the amount of baldness surgeons design and execute cosmetic surgery to remove hairs from back of patient’s head where hair grow as usual and transplant them in terms of grafts or hair follicles in the affected area.
There are two different procedures that cosmetic surgeons adapt for hair transplant surgery.
In the first kind of procedure, initially surgeons inject medicines in the back area of head from where the hairs are supposed to be taken or removed to be transplanted. They remove the upper layer skin of scalp and sew the area from where the skin is removed. This area is covered immediately by adjacent hairs. Then along with their team of assistant surgeons they divide or dissect the skin strip that usually measures between 6 to 10 inches in length depending on the area for transplant, into 500 to 2000 small grafts. Later they transfer these grafts on bald part of patient’s head making holes with a needle or scalpel. This procedure is known as Follicular Unit Transplant or FUT hair transplant.
In the other process, after numbing the back of head portion that is patient’s donor area for hair restorations, surgeons shave some part of this area and remove hair follicles from the area ideally one at a time. The next part is quite similar with the first procedure. Surgeons numb the bald area of patient’s head and make holes in it using a needle or scalpel. They place one hair follicle in each hole that is made on equal distance for better density as a result. Thus patient would get a fuller look of head with equal density of hair in every part. This procedure is known as Follicular Unit Extraction or FUE hair transplant.
Depending on amount of baldness and number of grouts required the hair surgery cost. To know more about hair transplant surgery cost visit: www.besthairtransplantdelhiindia.com or call: +91-9958221983.
In their mid-thirties or forties many men face consistent hair loss that leads to baldness. There might be several causes of this phenomenon, however the most important cause in heredity. We can see baldness as a common issue in certain families due to genetic reasons.
These people lack nourishment for hair roots especially in upper central part of their head. This is an area with last muscle movements. Thus it is difficult to regain lost hairs from this region.
Good news for bald men is they can approach hair transplant clinic for cosmetic surgery that can help them to have a fuller look of head with hair grown in all areas in equal density. Well, surgery doesn’t grow hairs in affected areas. But surgeons transplant own hairs of patients in areas of head where there are thin or no hair at all.
Hair transplant surgery cost depends on many factors.
- It mainly depends on experience and expertise of the surgeon undertaking the surgical procedure.
- Geographical location of the clinic is also an important factor that impacts on cost.
- Charges for hospital and equipment usage may vary.
- There might be additional cost for prescribed medication after surgery.
- Main decisive factor is amount of baldness and number of grafts required to be transplanted.
- Main surgeon may require a team of assistant surgeons to complete the procedure in predetermined duration that might also add to cost.
- It also depends on procedure used by the surgeon for hair transplant.
- Experience and efficiency of surgeon and his team may also cause variation in overall cost of the surgery.
To know more about hair transplant surgery cost visit: www.besthairtransplantdelhiindia.com , call: +91-9958221983.
For many men and women experiencing hair loss, hair transplant surgery performed by a skilled and experienced medical professional is a safe and effective way to address the issue and restore their hair to a full, natural-looking state. But not everyone who suffers from hair loss is a candidate for a hair treatment procedure, though other treatment options such as hair loss drugs or home-use laser therapy caps may be available and better suited to their needs.
So how do you know if you are a good candidate for hair transplant surgery? You’ll only know for sure after you’ve had a comprehensive hair loss evaluation, but here are three key characteristics which may mean that hair restoration surgery is a good option for you:
- Sufficient supply of donor hair. For hair transplant surgery to work, there actually has to be hair to transplant. Unlike organ transplants where someone else is the donor, hair transplants involve donating your own hair. Hair is taken from areas of hair on the back or sides of your head and transplanted to the treatment area, where it will continue to grow. Both male and female hair replacement candidates must have healthy hair growth in the donor area at the back of the head for transplant surgery to be a viable solution to hair loss.
- Permanent hair loss. For some individuals, hair loss is a temporary or seasonal issue. Surgery is only an appropriate option for those suffering from permanent hair loss, such as male pattern baldness.
- Adults only. Successful hair transplant surgeries (www.besthairtransplantdelhiindia.com) involve identifying the individual patient’s unique hair loss pattern, and transplanting hair to the balding and thinning areas in a way that creates a natural looking hairline. While children and teenagers can experience permanent hair loss, their hair loss pattern may not be fully developed while they are still growing, making it difficult to perform the procedure in a way that will yield optimal results. As such, hair transplant surgery is only recommended as a potential treatment for individuals 18 and older.
Schedule an Appointment for a Hair Loss Treatment Today
As noted, you will only know whether you are a candidate for hair restoration surgery after consulting with a hair transplant surgeon. At the Hair Clinic of Delhi, we evaluate each hair loss patient with a comprehensive and proven methodology, obtaining a detailed medical history, performing an in-depth scalp examination using state-of-the art diagnostic tools and, if indicated, blood tests to detect any underlying imbalances or deficiencies that may be contributing to the hair loss problem. With this information, we can determine the cause of hair loss and the most effective treatment option.
Skin Specialist doctor in South Delhi:
Address: 13 Palam Marg, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi – 110057 (India)
- Phone Number: +91-9958221983/82/81
- Email id: email@example.com
- Website: www.besthairtransplantdelhiindia.com
- Book an appointment: Book Now
Tag: Hair Transplant, Hair Restoration, Hair Loss, Scalp Reduction Clinic, PRP Hair Loss Cost, Best Hair Surgeon Delhi
Hair loss or baldness has emerged as one of the most common problems these days. There is simply no denying the fact that this one condition can be a major cause of embarrassment for those who are suffering from it. Dealing with it is not at all easy. As a matter of fact, many people out there opt for different alternatives to overcome hair loss. Some wear cap while others prefer wig. Even using home remedies and other medicines do not help in regaining hair growth. What will you do in such a scenario? Instead of panicking, schedule an appointment with the hair transplant doctor who will recommend the best available treatment for your condition.
Now the main question arises – how to choose the best hair transplant surgeon? The market is flooded with the plethora of surgeons claiming to be the best in performing such a surgery. However, contrary is the true. There are only a few surgeons who have the expertise and experience in treating the problem of hair loss. Hence, instead of taking a decision on the basis of fancy advertisements and promises, you should explore other important factors while looking for a surgeon.
One of the best ways to find a hair transplant surgeon is seeking referral from your general practitioner, dermatologist or someone who has undergone hair loss treatment previously. Their experience of receiving the treatment and its effectiveness would help you make a well-informed and right decision. Also, look for the credentials, experience, skills, and facilities provided at the clinic before choosing a surgeon for hair loss surgery.
Learn more about #hairtransplant at http://www.besthairtransplantsurgeon.com
Learn more about #hairloss at http://www.themedspa.us/cosmetic-surgery/hair-transplant.html
Enquiry At: firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch #hairtransplantsurgery-video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s43CMgTtOZU